Saturday, February 1, 2014

Memories...Memories.. & More Crazy Memories

So of course being in a foreign country for 4 months is scary…okay not only scary, a rush of emotions, culture shock, being here with 11 strangers that you know nothing about, a bit overwhelming or a lot overwhelming but of course we are having fun! Since the other students and I are so dependent on each other for these 4 months, I consider us a huge family. So with there being so many people in our family, it is bound to happen that there is going to be a lot of laughter and some pretty funny moments. I am going to list only a few we have had so far so we can look back and reminisce in the future. But don’t you worry, I’m sure there will be many more.
-Airport arrival on Jan 10th, and already changing flights. Oh boy… this could be interesting. I’m sure the look on my face when Missy told me said it all.
- Before our 1st deadly grammar test
                “The homework was like so hard… all of it was in Spanish!” –Emily
-Must at all times be prepared… & that means pack toilet paper!
-1st combi ride- (we were scared as it is) Lady and driver start fighting… no yelling J we survived
- “USA, USA” (pronouncing it as usa) –Jorge
                “Where’s that?” – Nikki… tons of laughter
-“Next time, the signal is, I’m throwing up the Lopes!”- Amber
-I forgot my sunglasses. “What are you gonna do?”- Missy
                “Walk with my eyes closed.” –Me
-“I really wish you were going on the Amazon trip with us.” –Me
                “No, like I’m a Prissy *****. If I’m gonna pay for something, I better enjoy it!”- Amber
-Cracker & Oreo jokes with Jorge
-McDonalds meal-à life changing experience
- The struggle is real… the food, the combis, the taxis, where the heck am I?, where the heck do I go?, speaking/understanding Spanish… all like the turtle at the zoo J
-Titanic poses… cough..cough.. Adam & Jorge aka Jack & Rose Dawson
-“…Joaquin Phoenix.”-Missy
                “Oh I’ve never seen that one!”-Nikki
-“Setting a cat on fire by it’s tail.”-Me
                Laughing hysterically. “Oh my gosh, that’s awesome!”- Jorge
- The two common phrases in our totally American group:
                Get it Girl.

                It’s beast.
Thats all for now!! I'm sure there will be more! Adios :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment